1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Level 5a, 5b and 5c in Numeracy

Discussion in 'Primary' started by eggles, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Hi, I have boys in my class who are moving onto these levels after achieving level 4a in Numeracy at the end of last year. In my school we put a table in the back of the children's numeracy books to indicate what they need to do to achieve that level. Problem is the document i use only goes up to 5c. Has anyone got the objectives for 5b and 5a? Could you email them to me?

Thankyou in advance

lovellin@hotmail.com

2. I got 5c for maths, 5b for science and 5c fro writing and english is this any good for year 6?

3. CarrieV

CarrieV Senior commenter

Don't want to burst your bubble, but although your results are excellent, they are by no means unusual, currently 20% of my yr 6 class have higher grades in all subjects.

4. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

I use the IOW ones with my year 6 maths set. We update them every now and then. They work for us, but there might be others just as good somewhere or other.

Don't live or work on the island though!