1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Level 3 ICT BTEC Unit 35 assignments

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by nhagan, Jan 3, 2016.

1. nhagan

nhagan New commenter

Hi

Going to be starting Unit 35: Digital Graphics for Interactive Media for Level 3. I am really struggling with writing an assignment for this and really can't find anything on the Internet already.

Was wondering if anyone possible had done this and could share their assignment?

Would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

2. nwandison

nwandison New commenter

Any luck on this. I am stuck. Level 3 ICT BTEC Unit 35

3. theworm123

theworm123 Lead commenter

A brief I internally verified for Unit 35 was written around a college course website needing a banner, GIF, button bar, rollover buttons etc. The graphics could be either simply the graphics and a mocked up design (thumbnail sketch) or mounted in a HTML page, using CSS to position and some JavaScript code for the rollover buttons.

Unit 35 has more emphasis on techniques used in Photoshop/Illustrate.

4. nwandison

nwandison New commenter

Would you be willing to share any of your assignments or resources for this unit please. I am struggling, willing to trade if you need anything.
    email me: dennisnwandison@Hotmail.com

5. theworm123

theworm123 Lead commenter

I don't have access to the file sorry I signed off a paper copy of the internal v. form.

6. mshaz_22

mshaz_22 New commenter

Hi everyone does anyone have the assignment for Unit 35: Digital Graphics for Interactive Media

7. enygma

enygma New commenter

Did anyone ever get anywhere with this? I have picked up this unit as an hourly paid stand-in and could really do with a break on the assignments, etc!