1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Level 3 BTEC Music Performance

Discussion in 'Music' started by sheenabeena, May 19, 2011.

1. Hi
    I live in West Midlands and am starting to teach this in September - currently to a group of 14. Anyone else doing this course and feels they could help with some planning I would be very grateful - could visit if easier?
    Am on a course in Manchester after 1/2 term but really want to start planning before it.
    Thanks

2. Hi
    I live in West Midlands and am starting to teach this in September - currently to a group of 14. Anyone else doing this course and feels they could help with some planning I would be very grateful - could visit if easier?
    Am on a course in Manchester after 1/2 term but really want to start planning before it.
    Thanks

3. If you look at my resources there is an assignment pack containing all the briefs for the first part of this course. Obviously based on the structure that we use-I imported music theory into the first part of the course if you look and wonder why it's there.