1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Letters to Authors

Discussion in 'Primary' started by blossomangel, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Hi,
    Hoping someone will be able to help. I need the address to send letters written by the children to Julia Donaldson, but can't find it! Does anyone know where I can find the correct address? Or has anyone done this and had replies back?
    Thanks!
    Blossom

2. Sorrim

Sorrim Occasional commenter

Is it in the book compiled by Gervaise Phinn? Have a look on his website. Trouble is you'd probably have to order a copy to find out, unless you know someone who has a copy, or contact Gervaise Phinn and ask.
    Sorrim x

3. Hi,

You need to send it this address:

Children's Laureate
    Booktrust
    Book House
    45 East Hill
    London SW18 2QZ

I did this unit whilst Anthony Browne was the Children's Laureate and we received a beautiful letter from him along with posters & stickers!!

I hope you get a reply!

Kim :)

4. Kim,
    Thanks so much! That's really helpful. We'll be taking a visit to the postbox in the morning :0)
    [​IMG]

5. Hi!
    I am about to send letters from my class to Julia Donaldson and the address on this post is the only one I can find for her!
    Can I ask if you ever heard anything back?