1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Letters and Sounds - Phase 1 planning

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by lolls, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Hi CazH,
    Would love some help with this, could I muscle in on the band waggon?
    Thanks. webb.diana1@googlemail.com

2. done

3. Hi there,
    I am struggling with Letters and Sound phase 1 planning, please could I have a look at your planning for inspiration?
    Thank you
    Carly

4. Hi, just wondering if i could get a copy of your letters and sounds planning, phases 1-2-3. would be a great help. thank you! My email is mferry1234@hotmail.com

5. Hi there
    Please could I also have a look at your planning? My email address is scarah777@hotmail.com
    Many thanks.

6. Your nursery sounds like ours high Eal {81 % } coies of your plans and activities would be really welcome ! as we are struggling to know where to start to make a BIG difference
    Thanks Pat

7. Would there be a chance you could forward me a copy of your letters and sounds planning phase 1,2 3, and others if you have them, as`I have been off work since Sept (operation) and will prob find your planning a great help to get me back on track- thanks a million - my email address is normajarvis6@googlemail.com

8. I've sent phase 1,2 and 3 planning. Hope it's useful

9. Catherine you're a star!!! What a fast response to my request. The plans look really easy to follow and use- but at the same time really detailed- thanks for sharing your ideas. x

10. It's so lovely of you to share this - would there be any chance I could have a copy too? You should put it up in resources (apologies if you already have, I haven't trawled through all of the posts!)
    If you've got a minute, could you send it to riddly_ana@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks x

11. I would be grateful to receive plans for phase 2 & 3

12. hi. i'd really appreciate a sample of your planning. my address is zoe22a@yahoo.co.uk . thanks a lot.

13. done. jentopt can you give me your email

14. Hi, Please can I ask for copies of your phase 1 and 2 plans, they sound great. My email is thedrakes40@yahoo.com. Thanks

15. eay

eay

Hi Cazh I work with EAL children Nursery and reception would it be possible for you to send me copies of Stages 1,2,3 planning. Many thanks. Elisabeth email yates_elisabeth@msn.com