1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Letters and Sounds - Phase 1 planning

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by lolls, Sep 7, 2009.

1. done, hope it's useful

2. Is it possible for me to have a copy of your phase 1 planning too? I am in Nursery and suddenly feel like I am not doing what I should be doing! I'd be really grateful. Thank you!
    e-mail: kathy__street@hotmail.com

3. done

4. Hi CazH, i am an NQT with little experience of phonics and would love to see some of your planning?
    Thanks so much,
    Issy
    issyfrog@hotmail.com

5. Hi cazH, could I ask for samples of your phase 2 and 3 planning as I'm after new ideas. I'd be very grateful and think it's very generous of you. Thanks.

6. Just realised I haven't included my email address [​IMG] its bettalinz(at)bettas.org.uk. Thanks again

7. done

8. Would it be possible to see your plans for 1 2 3 please? Im in yr but have all EAL children they had very little phase1 and I have to have atp4 by the end of yr. kondokaren@hotmail.com thank you so much

9. Could you email me a copy of letters and sounds planning too please I use L and S but not every day sessions and would like to know how you organise this.
    Email- lpowell@hotmail.co.uk
    Many Thanks
    Lucy

10. done

11. Hi,
    I would love a copy of your planning for phase 1 please. A member of staff is going to attend a course in March but meanwhile I would like to get her started.
    My email is slgwh@homecall.co.uk
    Many thanks,
    Sally

12. Hi cazH,
    I would also like to see your plans. Feel like I am always using the same ideas and I'm bored with it so the children must be!
    karene_lee_@hotmail.com

13. Hi I am an NQT in a Nursery Class and new to letters and sounds. Please could I have a copy of your planning . emilytrevitt@hotmail.co.uk Thankyou.

14. Hello, would it be possible to have a look at your phase 1 planning too? I am currently re-viewing our phonic planning at school and would find it really useful to look at your example.
    ruthhatcher@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanking you in advance

15. done

16. Hi there, I too would be so grateful to share your planning. Many thanks Jenny G

17. I too would appreciate any help with phase one - finding it difficult to do every day. Many thanks.
    mrscapage@yahoo.com

18. done. Jenny G can you give me your email

19. I would like to introduce phase 1 Letters and Sounds at our small pre-school. It's going to take a bit of careful organisation as we have 2 - 4 1/2 year olds some of whom only come one morning a week. I would be extremely grateful to see your phase 1 sample planning. Thank you for sharing your hard work.
    Juliajess.
    Email: juliapnewman@hotmail.co.uk