1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Letters and Sounds - Phase 1 planning

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by lolls, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Done. We don't do L&S with the nursery children, just with our reception children

2. vannie

vannie Star commenter

Hi,
    I'm in Nursery and just wanted to point out that L&S phase 1 IS designed to be used with Nursery children AND to run alongside all the other phases.
    Don't mean to be a pedant but . . . .

3. We are 60% special needs so we have developed a pre phase 1 programme for our nursery children

4. Hi cazH. I have just started in Nursery as an NQT and would greatly appreciate seeing the way you plan phase 1 into the daily routine. Could I have a sample of your planning? Thanks. gilliancoombes@talktalk.net

5. done

6. Would love a copy of letters and sounds phase 1 and 2 planning if you have time. thanks M

7. Would love a copy of letters and sounds planning if you have time.mjreynolds50@yahoo.co.uk

8. done

9. Hi, may I also have a copy, just starting out and need all the help i can get. Appreciate all your hard work.

Many thanks, Tan

10. Hi just reading your message could you send me a copy of your planning please
    eb.snr@ntlworld.com

11. Hi!
    I can see you have sent this out to loads of people already but could I also ask for a copy! Please
    Christina
    christinakuegel@yahoo.co.uk

12. Hi cazH,
    I don't know whether I dare ask, but could I please have a copy of your plans? I am also very new to Founation Stage.Help! You must be fed up by nowx
    mary_t_manning@yahoo.co.uk

13. done. Tan, can you give me your email

14. hello cazH
    would apprciate a copy of your letters and sounds planning too if it is not to much trouble. nandita_261@fsmail.net.
    Many thanks

15. TES_Community

TES_Community Administrator

Hello
    Thanks for your contributions to our forums.
    To avoid forum members posting email addresses publicly and to save you time emailing individuals, you could upload your resource and make it available to a larger number of teachers who would benefit
    You can do this from this page:
    https://www.tes.co.uk/resourceUpload_step1.aspx
    Best wishes, Community Manager

16. done

17. I would also love a copy of your planning please - I also work with nursery chn who have very low literacy skills so will gratefully accept any help I can get!
    nick_freya@hotmail.com

18. done

19. Hi is it possible to get a copy of your FS letters an sounds I'm in nursery and finding it sooo confusing nlitherland1@hotmail.com

huge thanks

nicola

20. done