1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Letters and Sounds - Phase 1 planning

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by lolls, Sep 7, 2009.

1. Hi
    I teach a group of SEN pupils and would love a copy of your planning
    Thanks

2. Can you give me your email and I'll send them

3. done

4. Would you please send me a copy of your planning, it would by very much appreciated. Also any extra hints as I have a high number of bi-lingual children
    Thank you
    kathy.achard@ntlworld.com

5. Hi cazH
    I am teacher in a foundation stage unit and I am currently trying to develop the letters and sounds planning into a simple useable format. You must be sick of all the requesta but a sample copy of your planning would be much appreciated!
    Thanks in anticipation
    mutti-jayne@hotmail.co.uk

6. done

7. Hi CazH
    Please Please could I have a copy of your phase1 stuff, my mentor has just texted me on a sunday night saying her and the deputy want to observe my phonics activity (don't know whether this means lesson/session or a focus group??) on Thursday and now I'm panicking as its my first NQT observation

Thanks

8. sorry forgot my e-mail

cazzy4jonny@hotmail.com

9. I've sent a folder of planning for one half term of phase 1 aspects 1-5 but not sure if they'll be useful to you as each one is an overview of our adult-led group time for the week rather than a detailed lesson plan.

10. Hi cazH
    Would I also be able to get a sample of the planning. It would be a great help.
    My e-mail address is theoofoof@googlemail.com
    Thanx

11. Please could you send me a copy-using some ideas in book-heavy sen at my setting also. Thank you

12. Hi

I am an NQT in Nursery and am a bit puzzled about the Phase 1 planning. Would you please be able to send me a copy of your plans? I am sorry to ask, as so many people have already but it would be so useful!
    Thanks, izzybel16@aol.com

13. Please can i have a copy of phase 1 planning.We are trying to develop phase 1 planning in nursery so your planning would point us in the right direction. Thank you.
    khannas@hotmail.com

14. I've sent one half term's planning - these are an overview rather than detailed planning as we use the letters and sounds guidance for activity plans

15. Hi
    If it's not too much could I have this sample as well? I would be very happy to help if you need anything:)
    pearl_1@poczta.onet.pl

16. I know you have had lots of requests but please would you mind sending the phase 1, 2, and 3 to me as well please. k.waugh80@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks very much, much appreciated.

17. Hello,
    I am also new to nursery and would love a copy of the phase one planning. This is the first time I have used a forum on TES connect so hope I have put this comment in the right place! Apologies if not.

revererend_lyford@hotmail.com