1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Letters and Sounds - Phase 1 planning

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by lolls, Sep 7, 2009.

1. done

2. Hi cazH,

Please could you send me a copy of your planning. Im new to letters and sounds, it would be great to have an example.

Thanksxx
    ktsaunders7@hotmail.com

3. Done. We introduced letters and sounds 2 yrs ago and it's had such an amazing impact - so if you want to talk about it just let me know

4. Hi cazH,
    Could you also send me a copy of our planning for Phase 1, I am an NQT and could do with all the help I can get. :) Thanks you are star! My email add is: JoAslam@hotmail.co.uk
    Jo :)

5. notascientist!

notascientist! New commenter

Hi, I am a teacher new to Nursery and would be very interested in looking at your plans for Phase 1 Letters and Sounds as I feel pure phonics is too much for our children at the moment!
    Many thanks

greyhound0104@yahoo.co.uk

6. Hi would you be able to send me a sample of your planning. Thanks

7. done. Sian, can you post your email address

8. Please may I have a copy of all your planning too? I teach Reception so have looked a little at Phase 1 but would like to crack on with Phase 2 a bit more! :)

sonicwaffle @ hotmail . co . uk
    Thank you!

9. Hi CahZ
    Please can you send me a copy of your planning? me email's ellakema@yahoo.com.

Thanks a lot,
    Emma

10. done

11. Hi there,
    I am an NQT in nursery and would be grateful to see how to plan for phase 1 if you wouldn't mind emailing any plans.

Thanks very much for your help in advance.

helenfaragher@hotmail.com

12. done

13. Please can i also have a copy of your planning for Phase One. I teach in a school where we have 60% SEN. and would appreciate different ideas and plans

14. Please could you send me your Phase 1, 2 and 3 planning? Thank you!
    My e-mail:
    sudhadavethanki@yahoo.co.uk

15. done. Triciaann can you give me your email address

16. Hi there,

I am an NQT and would be grateful to see how to plan for phase 1 if you wouldn't mind emailing any plans

sampenleigh@aol.com

Many Thanks

17. done

18. I bet you're fed up with this, but can I have a copy too please?
    You should sell it, it's going like hot cakes! [​IMG]
    amyjbudworth@yahoo.co.uk

thank you x

19. Done. Just hope they're useful

20. Hi CazH
    I am in Nursery with very high SEN and would love to see a copy of your planning.
    My e mail is amy2802@hotmail.com

Thanks!