1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Letters and Sounds - Phase 1 planning

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by lolls, Sep 7, 2009.

1. please could i have a copy of your phase 1 and 2 plans. i would really appreciate it. xxx
    mpcdirect@hotmail.com

2. Sorry but coud I get a copy of 1,2, 3 as well please :)
    Roz_uk@hotmail.com
    I am in my 2nd term in nursery and at the moment i'm trying to tweek our L & S, sorry if you've answered this already but do you do yours in small groups or as a whole and also do you cover it everyday?
    Thanks!!!

3. We do a daily small group adult-led activity focusing on phase 1 L&S or maths language. I've sent you an email with 1 term's phase 1 planning

4. Hi, This assistance would be fantastic! I teach in Australia and we are revamping all our literacy approaches at present. We would be very interested in applying the latest from the UK. [​IMG]

5. I've sent you a sample of our planning to give you an overview of how we deliver the letters and sounds programme

6. Perhaps I should have checked that I'd got your email address before I posted that comment!

7. Hi, I am an NQT just starting in a Nursery class where there isnt much letters and sounds stuff going on so I would really appreciate a sample of your planning to have a look at if its not too late please. kayti441@hotmail.com
    Thanks

8. Hi

have just seen this post and it could solve a lot of my problems. I teach in a 52 place nursery and have been trying hard to work out the best way to plan for Letters and Sounds but as of yet havnt found a way that works. We are expecting Ofsted next term and I'd like to be able to say that I'm confident about how to teach it. Please could you forward me your plans so I could take a look. It would be much appreciated. My email is: harvsienic@yahoo.co.uk Thank you.

Harvsie

9. Hello, sorry to be a pest, but I'm just about to go back into nursery (to cover a maternity leave), which I'm really interested in doing. I saw from your post that you have a similiar intake to ours - with lots of SEN. I'm really interested in seeing how you plan for it. Could I have a copy too please? jenniferappleby@yahoo.co.uk Many thanks in advance! Jennifer

10. Thanks cazH and magmc. Will have a look at them. I'm sure they will b a great help.
    Harvsie

11. ballerina

ballerina New commenter

12. We ve been asked to look at our letters and sounds planning. Would you mind emailing your plannning so we can compare! greatly appreciated
    ktsaunders7@hotmail.com
    thank you

13. Hi there. I am very interested in your plans as we seem to be teaching a similar class of children. The progress of the children sound brilliant-just what we need. Please could you email me a sample.Many thanks for your help .fionabrim fiona.brimson@virgin.net

14. the apprentice

the apprentice New commenter

Gosh cazH ..you must have been so busy emailing all these people..and kind. Yes you've guessed it, could l have a copy as well please! l work in a nursery and l don't think we cover the letters and sounds document very well..so would love to have a look at your ideas and plans, thankyou sarah.b555@hotmail.co.uk