1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Let us know what kind of content you'd like to see in a TES RE newsletter

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by gailrobinson, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Thank you for this comment. I think our wording was a bit misleading. We do have separate newsletters for RE and citizenship
    Best wishes
    Gail

2. Small issue. If you want to choose 'other' it won't allow you to just do that. You have to select another. So I've had to select One I don't agree with so you can see my 'other' text.

3. I cannot open the survey. ?

4. I'm sorry to hear you're having problems. Can you let me know what error message you're getting, the survey is working OK at our end. However there can be issues if the survey has already been completed on a shared machine

5. Oops. Sorry. I filled in the survey without realising that you weren't interested in the views of Scottish teachers. :) I hope I haven't distorted your results.

6. We are always interested in the views of Scottish teachers, Thank you for filling in the survey.
    Gail