1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lesson Plans for Poetry Lessons

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by JosieWhitehead, Sep 11, 2016.

1. JosieWhitehead

JosieWhitehead Star commenter

I'm a very prolific children's poet - well children from 1 year of age to 101 years of age. My poems go into schools in 188 countries from my website and also to many classrooms from TES. (Thank you TES). I would like to make books with poems with accompanying lesson plans because I know teachers would really appreciate this. I was a teacher and it took me ages to prepare a really good lesson. Would any author-teachers like to work with me on this worthwhile project. I think the books would sell really well as I am a very popular children's poet who had 344 of the 400 poems I'd written in 2010 chosen by teachers and children and published in 5 books by a well-known educational publisher. Contact me if you would be interested in working together with me. It could be that we could also make some useful books for children to use in their classrooms, with poetic games in them etc. Children would love taking an active part in this. You can see many of my poems here on TES or on my own five huge websites. Google my name.