1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lesson planning help!!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by jeb21, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Hi there
    I am new to this so hopefully I'm in the right place! I am on my first placement of my PGCE in reception class and have to plan a numeracy activity based on finding one more and one less. It needs to have a fireworks theme and also needs to make use of an interactive board in the numeracy corner (not a smart board just a display board). I want to make it fun and interesting and perhaps more than just sticking pictures of fireworks up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks

2. Hi there
    I am new to this so hopefully I'm in the right place! I am on my first placement of my PGCE in reception class and have to plan a numeracy activity based on finding one more and one less. It needs to have a fireworks theme and also needs to make use of an interactive board in the numeracy corner (not a smart board just a display board). I want to make it fun and interesting and perhaps more than just sticking pictures of fireworks up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
    Thanks