1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lesson Plan Template for Nursery

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by clairewl, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Hi there,

I am a NQT and rather worried about the differences in Reception and Nursery. Worked as a supply for so long in Reception and have loads of resources and paperwork for this year and was wondering if it changed a lot for Nursery?

Please if you wouldn't mind giving me a lesson plan template for a nursery class I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

2. Hi there,

I am a NQT and rather worried about the differences in Reception and Nursery. Worked as a supply for so long in Reception and have loads of resources and paperwork for this year and was wondering if it changed a lot for Nursery?

Please if you wouldn't mind giving me a lesson plan template for a nursery class I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much.

3. inky

inky Lead commenter

Do nursery children have 'lessons'?

4. Do you mean planning templates (weekly/daily/focus activity) rather than a 'lesson plan'?

5. Thanks so much for replying. I have two interviews for nursery positions and I need to give a 'lesson plan' for my lesson. Any templates?

Many thanks.