1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lesson Plan Books and Workbooks for Children for poetry lessons

Discussion in 'Tes Authors' Group' started by JosieWhitehead, Jan 19, 2016.

1. JosieWhitehead

JosieWhitehead Star commenter

I'm a retired teacher and children's poet who writes for every age group. My work went out to children in classrooms in 188 countries last year and is always well received on TES (thank you TES). I'm looking for a partner to work with me to make books of good lesson plans to accompany the poems and also workbooks for children. I know exactly the material that will help teachers to meet the needs of the National Curriculum term by term and my poems provide that, but I also know what children love too because I was encouraged to write by children in my local school week by week and year by year, and they loved these poems. Also I hold the copyright on my work which many modern writers lose to publishers. So there is a good market out there for your work and it could bring you income for years to come. I hope so. Contact me please. My email is on my main website (see my profile).

2. JosieWhitehead

JosieWhitehead Star commenter

I'm pleased to have one reply to this, but I've written 1,350 poems so please do consider this opportunity. There will be thousands of teachers who'll appreciate lesson notes to go with the work of a very modern writer whose work is truly loved by children worldwide. Thank you Alice.