1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lesson observation

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by kitkatchocolate, May 6, 2012.

1. Dear Theo,
    I have been shortlisted for a teaching post and my lesson observation is this Tuesday. The letter states that it will last 30 minutes and they want me to teach a stand alone literacy lesson that is creative.
    Will they be expecting to see a written outcome? Im thinking because I only have 30 minutes I am going to concentrate on the delivery which is very creative!!!

2. Dear Theo,
    I have been shortlisted for a teaching post and my lesson observation is this Tuesday. The letter states that it will last 30 minutes and they want me to teach a stand alone literacy lesson that is creative.
    Will they be expecting to see a written outcome? Im thinking because I only have 30 minutes I am going to concentrate on the delivery which is very creative!!!

3. Ladykaza

Ladykaza Senior commenter

Which age group is it? Just thinking that, with older children, you could expect a short written task as part of a 30 min lesson. BTW if you want Theo to definitely see your question you need to put 'Dear Theo' in your title