1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lesson Observation Criteria

Discussion in 'Ofsted inspections' started by mcclusky, Oct 10, 2007.

1. This sounds really helpful. I'd really appreciate a copy too if anyone could manage it - thanks.

teresadurham@hotmail.com

2. Hi

we have another visit from ofsted in the next 12 weeks and your lesson plan proformas will be just the thing I need to get myself prepared before the big day

let me know if there is anything I could do for you

thankyou

ken

3. Hi

we have another visit from ofsted in the next 12 weeks and your lesson plan proformas will be just the thing I need to get myself prepared before the big day

let me know if there is anything I could do for you

thankyou

ken

kenringrose@hotmail.com

4. Did anyone get a copy? if so I would also like a copy.

5. can i join the long queue i have a head observation and ofsted coming up. this sounds like a great resource

mandy.mcgarvey@hotmail.co.uk

thanks

6. Any chance I could have one too, please?

Thanks
    Rob

robertmoore150@hotmail.com

7. I know its another on the list but can I have one as well, Mr O is about to enter my door asking for my lesson plan!
    Pace Pace!!

Many thanks

Ian

renitigp@yahoo.com

8. i know that I am really late, and at the end of a huge line... but could I get a copy of that too?
    Thanks!
    rosieforrester@gmail.com

9. Does anyone know if this is on the resource bank?
    I would like a copy if still available. :)
    terargram@yahoo.com

10. to be totally annoying.....me too.....lisabiddulph@hotmail.com

11. Could I have a copy to, we are having observation next term

many thanks
    Annie x
    dejipt5@aol.com

12. Hi I have a interview tomorrow and would ove that observation sheet.

Would really appreciate it

Steve stevegeary@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

13. can i be cheeky and ask for a copy of the critieria too. my inspection is in June!!!!!

14. can i be cheeky and ask for a copy of the critieria too. my inspection is in June!!!!!

nikki.cartwright2@btinternet.com

15. I would love a copy of this - as have ofsted in next week and have forgotton to bring my proforma home.
    I have emailed you
    Thanks

16. Another resource for evaluating and improving lessons is the use of lesson observation videos. We have just launched a series of lesson observationson www.classroomobservation.co.uk