1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lesson Observation Criteria

Discussion in 'Ofsted inspections' started by mcclusky, Oct 10, 2007.

1. The big O are looming for us too, so would be grateful for a copy. Thank you
    rshb@onetel.com

2. johndeere

johndeere New commenter

3. Can I be a teribble pain and ask for one too? I am desperate not to be told I am satisfactory with elements of good again. Thanks very much.

reevesy6@yahoo.com

4. Please could someone fwd this to me too please, I would be so grateful.

clare_r@hotmail.com

5. Hmmm...dare I ask? If anybody who has got a copy of this very useful sounding tool could e-mail me a copy, I'd be VERY grateful. Many, many thanks!

thegibsons@nasuwt.net

Thank you!

6. madwoman

madwoman New commenter

really really hate to ask as it looks like you have been inundated but...do you think I could have a copy too! (please could someone forward it on rather than keep hounding the very generous OP!)
    teach_er@hotmail.co.uk

Just a moan really but its a sorry state when we as teachers don't know how we are being graded!
    surely this is essential?

7. Don't suppose you could spare a moment to send me a copy please?!

jteacher2@googlemail.com

Apparantly there is a high possibility we'll be done before xmas. Ah!

8. kezzy36

kezzy36 New commenter

We've just had the phone call! Could someone send me a copy also! Thanks dfjikford@rgfl.org

9. Hey

I have ofsted on Weds and Thursday next week - any chance of a copy please?

Have been teaching for six years and have managed to escape this....

Louise

10. Just had the phone call - bang goes my day off, they are in on Wednesday, could I please have a copy if someone could e-mail? also be really interested if anyone willing to share how they coped?!
    Thanks
    douglasfamilyuk@yahoo.co.uk