1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lesson Observation Criteria

Discussion in 'Ofsted inspections' started by mcclusky, Oct 10, 2007.

1. I used to have an A3 sheet which had, clearly set out, bullet points relating to the grading of the lesson, but I've lost it! Basically, it was almost like a 'tick sheet'. I have scoured this forum and also been on the ofsted webiste, but I just can't find what I am looking for. I have got a prose summary of each grade but that isn't really what I am after - can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

mcclusky x

2. I used to have an A3 sheet which had, clearly set out, bullet points relating to the grading of the lesson, but I've lost it! Basically, it was almost like a 'tick sheet'. I have scoured this forum and also been on the ofsted webiste, but I just can't find what I am looking for. I have got a prose summary of each grade but that isn't really what I am after - can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

mcclusky x

3. kaitaz

kaitaz New commenter

Have just had ofsted in so mine is close to hand as are the lesson plan proformas with loads of detail on what to add. Email me

kaitaz30@hotmail.com

4. Could I be cheeky and ask for a copy as well - we're in Special Measures and it would really help

Thanks

internetaddict@hotmail.com

5. baggyboo

baggyboo New commenter

6. We are busy revamping all of our planning etc.after an awful OFSTED, so a copy of your stuff would be a good help if you do not mind sending me a copy.
    petenic@blueyonder.co.uk
    Thanks in advance

7. anyone who its been sent to could you forward it on to me please? rachie_j@hotmail.com

Many thanks, would be really useful as a student teacher!

8. Many thanks.
    Really appreciate the fact that you have taken the time to reply.