1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lesson breakdown & textbook mapping - urgently needed

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by MK teacher, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Kelly_Jade

Kelly_Jade New commenter

Hi, did you manage to get a copy? If so, I would be eternally grateful if you could email me a copy too! My email address is cutler.k1@welearn365.com Many thanks :)

2. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

No. Nobody did.

3. cathalmay

cathalmay New commenter

Hello. I am wondering do you still have copies of these resources and if you do would you please be able to email me them. I would be very grateful. My email is cathalmay@hotmail.co.uk

I am specifically looking for lesson breakdowns for years 6,4 and 2 although i would definitely not say no to 3 and 5 also. I have the Autumn breakdowns for Y6, 4 and 2 but i am unable to get access to Spring and Summers Breakdown. Please let me know if it is possible for you to send me the resources. If not i understand. Thank you.

4. gainly

gainly Star commenter

I think the following message would be equally likely to get a reply:

Dear Mr Fermat,

Please can you provide details of the proof which you so succinctly described in the margin of your book.

Kind regards

BW12345 and Maths_Shed like this.
  5. gainly

gainly Star commenter

I've reported to TES suggesting they lock the thread. We'll see if anything happens.

6. Muninder

Muninder New commenter

Hello,
    Please would it be possible for you to share these and let me have a copy. Thank you. Muninder

7. Muninder

Muninder New commenter

Hello Julie
    Please can I have a copy of these. Thank you. muninder

8. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

no