1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lesson breakdown & textbook mapping - urgently needed

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by MK teacher, Mar 2, 2017.

1. meehanmary

meehanmary New commenter

Have you still got the text book mapping resources?? Looking for the Year 6 ones?
    Many thanks Mary

2. meehanmary

meehanmary New commenter

HI I wondered if you managed to get these? If so could I beg a copy?
    Many thanks Mary

3. cazpro

cazpro New commenter

Please could you send me a link for the spring text book mapping for y6. Many thanks

4. bertie08

bertie08 New commenter

Pls can I have a copy of yr 3 spring & summer breakdown if possible? Thank you

5. Lafftaffy

Lafftaffy New commenter

If these are still available would love a copy for Year 5 and 6?

6. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

LOL they're not available. So sad.

7. rgwinskill

rgwinskill New commenter

Hi there,

I know this is an old post but I am looking for the spring and summer lesson breakdowns for year 3. I wondered if you still had them :)

8. rgwinskill

rgwinskill New commenter

Hi Sophss... you would be a life saver if you have spring and summer mapping for year 3!

9. adamcreen

Thank heavens Sophss checks in on this thread every day, uses her telepathic skills to work out people's email addresses, and then send the files directly. Because the alternative would be too horrible to imagine.

10. rgwinskill

rgwinskill New commenter

adamcreen just highlighted my stupidity... clearly. I do apologise, I am new to threads, my email is rgwinskill@gmail.com. Thanks in advance. x

11. gainly

gainly Established commenter

"So sad," as Trump might put it.

12. kausher

kausher New commenter

HI there! I have been looking for text book mapping spring and summer for year 1. is it possible you can share it with me please. Thank you

13. adamcreen

No, sorry. Sophss doesn't live here anymore.

14. anitha

anitha New commenter

Hi,
    I'm looking for the textbook mapping and the Maths hub seem to have removed them. Please can I have them for Year 5 and Year 4? Any other year groups would be greatly appreciated as well.
    Thank you

15. Please could you send them to me too?

16. _K_

_K_ New commenter

Good morning,

I'd love a copy, of all year groups and all terms (I'm a coordinator) my email address is kirstyewart@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you!

17. adamcreen

#notgonnahappen

18. lilymilrose

lilymilrose New commenter

Hi if anyone managed to get them, has them shared from sophss already or sophss if you could send them over I would be so grateful. Please could you email them to:

lilymilrose@hotmail.com

I am looking for all year groups and all terms.

Thank you.

19. skuene

skuene New commenter

Hi, I would love a copy of all of them! Could you email them to me at s.underhill@schuldorf.de or send me a link? Thank you!

Teoroy likes this.
  20. Kelly_Jade

Kelly_Jade New commenter

Hi, did you manage to get a copy? If so, I would be eternally grateful if you could email me a copy too! My email address is cutler.k1@welearn365.com Many thanks :)