1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lesson breakdown & textbook mapping - urgently needed

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by MK teacher, Mar 2, 2017.

1. emmaw1991

emmaw1991 New commenter

Hi
    I know this was a long time ago now but I've contacted the hub for these documents but not had anything back. Would you mind sending me all terms for all year groups to emma.whitfield@live.co.uk? Thanks

2. nazmanoor

nazmanoor New commenter

Hi could I please have y1 , I am new to year one and white rose maths and would appreciate any help

3. nazmanoor

nazmanoor New commenter

Hi could I please have y1 books for each term, I am new to year 1 and white rose maths !

4. emsy27

emsy27 New commenter

5. Jo Jameson

Jo Jameson New commenter

6. littlemissblue1

littlemissblue1 New commenter

Would it please be possible to have a copy? My email is deputy@rillington.n-yorks.sch.uk

7. mrmattadams

mrmattadams New commenter

I would really like a copy of this if it's still available? Email - Mrmatthewadams57@gmail.com

Only mapping documents I can find on TES are from 10 ticks and they are only for year 1 :( - they do have lots of materials in them though and with clickable links.

8. nazmanoor

nazmanoor New commenter

Please could u send me a copy for year 1 spring and summer terms -email
    nazmanoor64@hotmail.co.uk

9. sketcher

sketcher New commenter

I contacted the Hub and Surrey for the Text Book mapping but I've not received anything back.
    I have searched and searched for updated versions.
    If anyone has them, please tell me where I can find them.

10. mrmattadams

mrmattadams New commenter

I'm still waiting for a copy of the Textbook Mapping resources. I've found these are really useful in the meantime;

https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/10ticks-white-rose-maths-autumn-year-1-11932184
    https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/10ticks-white-rose-maths-spring-year-1-11932471
    https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/10ticks-white-rose-maths-summer-year-1-11932479

11. RachaelCroxen

RachaelCroxen New commenter

Could I please have a copy of all terms? rachael_croxen@hotmail.co.uk
    Thanks

12. Maths_Shed

Maths_Shed Occasional commenter

Rather than loads of emails flying about wouldn't it be easier for someone who has all of these files to put them in a zip folder, upload to resources and post a link?

13. sophie22

sophie22 New commenter

Hi do you have all of these for Autumn, Spring and Summer? If so would you mind if I have a copy please?

14. binaread

binaread New commenter

Hi
    Please would you be able to send me yr3 textbook mapping for all 3 terms. Many thanks

15. sophie22

sophie22 New commenter

Does anyone still have the Autumn, Spring and Summer Lesson breakdowns with the textbook mapping attached? I need copies for all year groups.

16. hansy68

hansy68 New commenter

Do you still have these? :) Could I have a copy?

17. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

This thread is the funniest (and in many ways the saddest) one ever. Who was it who said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."? Nobody is getting these resources and yet people still keep coming along to ask for them.

BW12345 and Maths_Shed like this.
  18. Donna0704

Donna0704 New commenter

Hi
    Could I have a copy please ( all year groups). Thank you.
    dlwoodbridge@btinternet.com

19. alex1200

alex1200 New commenter

Could I please have a copy of the Year 2 and 3 textbook mapping? Many thanks.

20. AlexMcCloy_Furlong

AlexMcCloy_Furlong New commenter