1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lesson breakdown & textbook mapping - urgently needed

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by MK teacher, Mar 2, 2017.

1. mrichards7

mrichards7 New commenter

Hi,
    I know this was a while ago now, but if you still have copies of Y1-6 Summer term textbook mapping resources please could I have a copy: mary_crossley@hotmail.com
    Thank you very much.

2. HCHATWOOD

HCHATWOOD New commenter

Hi,
    I know this was a while ago now, but please could I have a full copy: hchatwood@hotmail.com
    Thank you.
    You're a star!

MissyWilliams likes this.
  3. Joehob

Joehob New commenter

Good afternoon,

Please could I have a copy of the Lesson Breakdown & Textbook Mapping for all year groups and terms: Joseph.j.hobdell@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you :)
    Joe

4. louiseburty

louiseburty New commenter

Hi,
    If these are still available I'd appreciate a copy of them please. If you had all year groups that would be ace too.

Thank you in advance,

Louise

5. simba1981

simba1981 New commenter

Please may I have a copy simonepayne1@aol.com
    Many thanks

6. kingy7

kingy7 New commenter

I know this was some time ago but wondered if you could email me the text book mapping for KS1 and 2.
    Thanks in advance.

kking@drtripletts.co.uk

7. pndennett

pndennett New commenter

Hello,

Would it be possible to send me the textbook mapping resources for Y3 & Y4? (pndennett@yahoo.co.uk)

Many thanks

8. arbaws

arbaws New commenter

Hi! I would truly appreciate it if you could send me (swabs@hotmail.com) a copy of the Summer Textbook Mapping for Y1-6. Thanks in advance!

9. annahumphris

annahumphris New commenter

I realise that this post was written some time ago, but if anyone DID have a copy of the Year 4 textbook mapping documents that have been taken 'offline' I would really appreciate them being sent over to me.

Many thanks

10. C Dennis

C Dennis New commenter

Hi could someone send me a copy of all terms/years of the text book mapping please.
    Thank you it would be greatly appreciated.
    smilerdennis@gmail.com

11. panandtilt

panandtilt New commenter

Hello
    I appreciate you have had lots of requests for the mapping resource. If you could find some time to send me the resource for all primary years it would be very much appreciated.
    Many thanks
    aw150789@gmail.com

12. babyjeebus

babyjeebus New commenter

I know it's a bit late but would it be possible for someone to send it my way too? It's a completely new scheme for me and I'm floundering a bit so any help would be gratefully received!
    Thanks!

jeebusbaby@yahoo.com

13. Vebra

Vebra New commenter

14. neal86

neal86 New commenter

Hi, would really appreciate a copy here (years 1-6), nealanderson@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks.

15. Alfazar

Alfazar New commenter

Hi, please could I have a copy of all terms and years 1 to 6? Thanks so much.

16. Alfazar

Alfazar New commenter

Hi, sorry forgot to post email: alecpreece@live.com in my request for all terms from year 1 to 6.
    Thanks

17. Smudger77

Smudger77 New commenter

18. Gemmahardy288

Gemmahardy288 New commenter

Yes please. g.hardy288@gmail.com

19. ragrayburn

ragrayburn New commenter

Hi, could I please have all terms for years 3 up to 6 (if you have them) Year 3 being the priority, Thank you so much x rachaelsligo@gmail.com

20. SpEreeve

SpEreeve New commenter