1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Leisure/Travel & Tourism

Discussion in 'Geography' started by Ionian_Crystal, Jul 28, 2011.

1. I am just wondering if anybody could provide me with any advice with regards to the OCR Nationals Level 2 in Travel & Tourism and the BTEC Level 2 Firsts (Travel & Tourism). Information on either or would be greatly received. I am considering possibly doing one or the other. <font size="2">I am due to take over in September (so short notice) and the whole area is in a complete mess. I have looked and looked through specification after specification to gain my own understanding but keep receiving conflicting information from the previous teacher - who, without sounding unprofessional (and I know it does), I am not entirely sure had a grasp on the area.</font>
    I have only taught GCSE and so vocational subjects are new in all honesty. My understanding is that they are equivalent to up to 4 GCSE Grade A*-C &ndash; brilliant for my school, even if I am a little dubious!
    Many thanks,