1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Leisure and Tourism GCSE

Discussion in 'Geography' started by KimO, Jun 16, 2012.

1. We teach Edexcel GCSE Leisure and Tourism, which is really well resourced. The student text book is amazing! And the course is 60% coursework.

2. You may find our Classroom Activities for GCSE Leisure & Tourism (AQA, Edexcel and OCR) Student Books and Teacher Guides useful. Lots of exercises for students (and answers for tutors) mapped to the latest specifications. Full details at www.tandtpublishing.co.uk, where you'll also find details of our new Level 2 Fun Exercises for Level 2 Leisure, Travel & Tourism eBook. Best regards Ray Youell, Editorial Director, Travel & Tourism Publishing Ltd.

3. You may find our Classroom Activities for GCSE Leisure & Tourism (AQA, Edexcel and OCR) Student Books and Teacher Guides useful. Lots of exercises for students (and answers for tutors)mapped to the latest specifications. Full details at www.tandtpublishing.co.uk, where you'll also find details of our new Level 2 Fun Exercises for Level 2 Leisure, Travel & Tourism eBook. Best regards Ray Youell, Editorial Director, Travel & Tourism Publishing Ltd.

4. Hi!

I am starting Leisure and Tourism GCSE Edexcel single award next year for the first time and just beginning to plan. I was wondering if anyone if currently doing this specification and if you have any specific advice or resources, to add to the information i can get on the edexcel website.

Thanks in advance, any help will be greatly received!! :)

5. Hi, I know this is an old post of yours, but I was looking through forums for support with AQA leisure and tourism and this post came up in the search. Are you still teaching it? If so, and you fancy sharing resources or support, please feel free to email me on vwright@rawlettschool.org

Thanks

Vicki

6. Hi, I am starting to teach Leisure and Tourism Sep 2014 AQA GCSE and was wondering if anyone had any resources to share. I would appreciate it a lot.