1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Leicester and Leicestershire SCITT

Discussion in 'Primary' started by jamescellis, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Hello, I have a first interview at Leicester and Leicesteshire SCITT on Monday and was wondering whether anybody could provide any advice or tips for it? I'm fairly happy with my preparation thus far but would benefit from any feedback..
    Thank youuuu
    James

2. Hello, I have a first interview at Leicester and Leicesteshire SCITT on Monday and was wondering whether anybody could provide any advice or tips for it? I'm fairly happy with my preparation thus far but would benefit from any feedback..
    Thank youuuu
    James

3. Hi James!
    I've also got an interview on monday at Leicester SCITT (Dovelands Primary School). I've been trying to get some advice too, and have been browsing forums but there doesn't seem to be anything of help!
    Lauren

4. Ooh, good luck! I took this route a few years ago. Its hard work, but worth it in the end.
    Not sure I can give you any help, so long as you have prepared well and have a passion for this career. Keep us posted x

5. Initial went ok, despite them telling us that there are only 6 places for us to fight for :-S... Tests were fine, although I felt the discussion was a little brief for the amount of people in the room!!! Fingers crossed!!!! :)

6. Thinking about it logically our chances are SO small, just hope the second group mess up big time this week ;) haha! I think you could spot the contenders in the class, that girl Jodie was on it. I keep checking my emails every half hour like I've got ocd! x

7. Good luck chick... I'll post as soon as I hear anything!! x

8. Got an Email earlier today!!! I have a second interview :-D... really happy... Best of luck!!!!

9. Hey James! I got an email too butthey're putting my on hold for two weeks before giving me an interview, as the government are apparently considering funding more places. Really cba to wait that long to find out though. And well done to you!!! When's you're second interview? I'm sure you'll smash it! xx

10. Just got an email today...Im unsuccessful. To say im devestated is an understatement. So James...do it for the team and GET ON THAT COURSE!!!
    Tell us how it goes, and if (when) you get in. Oh, and the TDA website has got some really good advice as well for the interviews.

Go and smash it James!

xx

11. Got an interview at Worcester Uni now for PGCE. How did it go at Leicester?

x