1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

    Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

    Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Teacher Q&A will be closing soon.

    If you have any information that you would like to keep or refer to in the future please can you copy and paste the information to a format suitable for you to save or take screen shots of the questions and responses you are interested in.

    Don’t forget you can still use the rest of the forums on theTes Community to post questions and get the advice, help and support you require from your peers for all your teaching needs.

    Dismiss Notice

Legal help

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by spudmishl, Apr 24, 2011.

  1. Thanks for the reply. I would have imagined Singapore law would be quite strict so I will try that and the bank. Not found any details of any kind of CAB in Singers so maybe I'll try posting on an expat forum there or something to see if anyone knows.
    Anyway, thanks again for the reply [​IMG]
  2. David Getling

    David Getling Senior commenter

    As many of us will probably have to make a long move, sooner or later, PLEASE name and shame this company, so we can avoid it in the future.

    Yeh, the thread will probably get pulled, but not until after the Easter weekend, by which time a lot of us will have committed the name to memory, for future reference.
  3. With pleasure: Baggage XS.

Share This Page