1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Leeds University MFL PGCE 2011

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by judodan, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Anybody starting PGCE Secondary MFL at Leeds University? If so, I have created a Facebook group for us. Feel free to join. Search "PGCE Secondary MFL 2011-12 University of Leeds" under Groups.

2. I came across this post but I can not find the group on facebook. I was hoping for some information from you. I have my interview next week for Secondary MFL. I know people who have applied for the same course but none at Leeds. I have tried to think of all the questions they may ask me and how I would answer them but I was just a bit concerned because everyone I know who has applied for MFL has had something to prepare before the interview. Eg a text. I have not been sent anything and there is nothing mentioned about anything specific prior to the interview other than what the interviewers will expect you to show. I was going to call tomorrow but just thought I would ask for any tips advice on how the interview goes at Leeds specifically.

Thanks