1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Leeds Meet, Xmas/New Year?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Victoria Plum, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Following on from Para's exciting news I thought the idea of a meet would be lovely so I am going to be brave and try to organise one!! (I'm not an organiser by nature, it scares me, so be kind!!) I'm one so if anyone else would like to come add your name to the list and we'll try and arrange a date and time!! LOTF? Dipsue?? Para?? VP xxx

2. Following on from Para's exciting news I thought the idea of a meet would be lovely so I am going to be brave and try to organise one!! (I'm not an organiser by nature, it scares me, so be kind!!) I'm one so if anyone else would like to come add your name to the list and we'll try and arrange a date and time!! LOTF? Dipsue?? Para?? VP xxx

3. Yes please! Am in Leeds between Xmas Eve and Dec 30th and would love to see you all.

4. Oh please count me in, date asap please long story but need book babysitter.

5. Mmm... Not correlating well so far... I can't do between 27th and 30th December. And obviously 24/25/26th are Christmas and I'll be overfed and overwatered at my parents!! xxx

6. How about Sun Jan 2nd? Or the week before Christmas?

7. Yes, I could do either of those LOTF!! xxx

8. Dec 22nd/23rd or Jan 2nd are all good for me.

9. Me too! Any of those dates! xxx

10. Me too! Any of those dates! xxx

11. Er... twice apparently!! xxx

12. Okay, just the three of us so far which would be lovely!! What about going for lunch on Sunday 2nd January then? Something nice to look forward to after the festivities are over... xxx

13. dogcat

dogcat New commenter

Hi, sorry if I'm intruding but can newbies come to meets? Only ask as I am moving up to Halifax end of December and would be nice to meet some locals!

14. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

sorry i can make it that early in the period after christmas.......and before christmas is out as well
    maybe later in the year?

15. It would be great to meet you, dogcat!

16. Can I come too? I'm only down the road in S Yorks.

17. I'll take that as a yes, Lily!

18. anon2799

anon2799 New commenter

I might be able to get a pass out....

19. Don't know if this will post, Tes is being a pain in the **** today wont post, oops message driving me nuts, but just in case 2nd jan good, the more the merrier so would be good to meet some newbies.
    Is that five now ?