1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Leaving present??

Discussion in 'Personal' started by laticsbird, Jan 25, 2011.

1. laticsbird

laticsbird New commenter

Hi all,
    Just wanted to ask for your opinions/ideas.
    I'd love to give my Year 11 Form a keepsake which will remind them of our time together as one big happy group. Does anybody have any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.
    [​IMG]

2. laticsbird

laticsbird New commenter

Hi all,
    Just wanted to ask for your opinions/ideas.
    I'd love to give my Year 11 Form a keepsake which will remind them of our time together as one big happy group. Does anybody have any ideas?
    Thanks in advance.
    [​IMG]

3. Get a photograph and get them to sign the back and then ask the photocopy people at school to colour copy 30 of them? (On the faculty... is this ethical?)

4. I did that for my group of youngsters last year ; they all signed it and I added a small personal message on the back of each one. I then bought very cheap frames (IKEA) to put them in.They loved it.

5. lilachardy

lilachardy Star commenter

I took a photo of them every term from the start of year 7, then at the end of year 11 printed them all out in miniature on one sheet of A4 so they could see how they'd changed.

6. I think a photograph is a lovely idea.

7. ineedsleep

ineedsleep New commenter

Hi
    I gave mine a Mr Men or Little Miss book each, suited to their personality and wrote a personal message in each. You do have to look out for the set on offer as it is quite expensive to buy them individually.
    INS

8. What an excellent idea! I will have to remember that in four years when my Y7 form are leaving me!