1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Leaving gifts for pupils

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by sheepie55, Apr 13, 2011.

1. sheepie55

sheepie55 New commenter

I'm finishing my final placement in a few weeks and wanted to buy a small gift for each pupil to say goodbye. I'm a secondary teacher so teach about 170 pupils so the gift would have to be cheap but something that they'd like. I don't want to buy sweets. I was thinking maybe some kind of stationary, since pupils are forever asking to borrow it. Any ideas where I could get this in bulk, or any ideas of other gifts?

2. sheepie55

sheepie55 New commenter

I'm finishing my final placement in a few weeks and wanted to buy a small gift for each pupil to say goodbye. I'm a secondary teacher so teach about 170 pupils so the gift would have to be cheap but something that they'd like. I don't want to buy sweets. I was thinking maybe some kind of stationary, since pupils are forever asking to borrow it. Any ideas where I could get this in bulk, or any ideas of other gifts?

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I did this last year. Tesco had pencils & rubber toppers 10 for £1. Sure you'll be able to find something similar online if they don't have these still instore. x