1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Leavers song by out of the Ark

Discussion in 'Primary' started by reh17, Jul 14, 2016.

1. reh17

reh17 New commenter

Hi all,

Just wondering whether anyone has the mp3 version of the leavers song by out of the ark. My school have lost the cd-rom with the music! Anyone able to send over backing track ?
    Would really appreciate it
    Thanks

2. Sewtel

Sewtel New commenter

The file is too large to upload here. If you send me your email address, I'll send you a link to the instrumental.

3. caza.1970

caza.1970 New commenter

Hey, we have the same problem. Sing the Leavers' Song every year at our Leavers' Assembly which is on Tuesday and the CD has gone missing. Would be so grateful if anyone could provide mp3 of the instrumental backing track. Thank you critchie@educ.somerset.gov.uk

4. Sewtel

Sewtel New commenter

You should have the link in your email, caza.

5. caza.1970

caza.1970 New commenter

Yes have got it. Thank you so much! You're a life saver! :)

6. morris199872

morris199872 New commenter

Hi would it be possible to have a mp3 or download version of the Leavers song from out of the ark. we require the version with the children singing and instrumential for our leavers assembly.
    Many thanks

Suzanne.

7. Sewtel

Sewtel New commenter

8. SophiNoey

SophiNoey New commenter

Argh! We have lost the beloved CD! does anyone happen to have a digital coy you could ping across?

sophi.noey@gmail.com

XXXX

9. MissMcK

MissMcK New commenter

10. Pusser

Pusser New commenter

11. BenLawrence

BenLawrence New commenter

If anyone has the instrumental, I have the same problem. Could I get a copy of the instrumental please? benlawrence001@hotmail.com Thanks Ben