1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Learning Resource help please

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Danielle1988, Jun 19, 2011.

1. I am wondering if anyone can help me.
    I have been a supply teacher and I have a job for September. Whilst on supply I have seen a really good resource. Its like an A4 sheet and sort of like a place mat. Its very useful to put on the tables during an English lesson for example and it includes all the essential things the children need to know about the subject, for example writing a playscript.
    If anyone knows where this type of resource is, or whether anyone has made something like this.

2. I am wondering if anyone can help me.
    I have been a supply teacher and I have a job for September. Whilst on supply I have seen a really good resource. Its like an A4 sheet and sort of like a place mat. Its very useful to put on the tables during an English lesson for example and it includes all the essential things the children need to know about the subject, for example writing a playscript.
    If anyone knows where this type of resource is, or whether anyone has made something like this.

3. This is exactly what I am looking for. Thats brilliant. Thanks very much :)

4. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

There is (or could be) a mat for almost every area you want. Pit in the area you're studying under resources & see if someone's already made one. If not they're not difficult to make.