1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Learning outcomes/intentions literature

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by MisterMann, Mar 19, 2012.

1. I'm in the process of writing up an assignment and need some literature on the use of summaries/recaps of learning outcomes/intentions and their effectiveness in secondary learning. Have been struggling through google scholar for 2 days now and have not had any success. Any suggestions of books, journals or papers that could be suitable would be greatly appreciated and leave me with some hair.

2. I'm in the process of writing up an assignment and need some literature on the use of summaries/recaps of learning outcomes/intentions and their effectiveness in secondary learning. Have been struggling through google scholar for 2 days now and have not had any success. Any suggestions of books, journals or papers that could be suitable would be greatly appreciated and leave me with some hair.