1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

learning journeys Reception help

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by smileycolleague, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Help please...would someone kindly e-mail a copy to me please...just looking for ideas as am starting with a nursery class in september!!!

Who is the luck person with only 12 children???!!!+

2. That would be me... its 11 next year! So its really easy to keep up with sticking stuff in to their learning journeys.

My advice would be to get into a routine of printing out photos each day, then getting the ta or chn to stick them in there books. Obviuosly you will need to label and date them.

They are really easy to do and if kept up to date are fab for evidence for the profile. I've just given mine to the parents as a present... three cried. x

3. Could i please have a copy too - sounds like it could be really useful.
    teach77@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

4. thank you for the e-mail. Much appreciated.Jasad154

5. Samantha705

Samantha705 New commenter

6. You are so lucky hillyhb!
    I have just left a two class nursery 50 children in the am session 50 in the pm...one large play area two separate carpet areas!!! Madness!!!

7. please could i ask if someone could email me a copy?
    i would be very grateful if i could have a peek.

thank you xxx

mpcdirect@hotmail.com

8. mac64

mac64 New commenter

Perhaps you could upload it to the resource bank?

9. I will try and email the template to you all. Reading this thread, I should say that it is a proforma for a ' learning story' i.e extended observation, and not one for a full learning profile or diary in the six areas, etc.
    Not sure if it is quite what people are looking for but will send it anyway!

10. Could you send it to me too Nicola? It would be extremely useful and thanks for sharing.
    j.nz2009@googlemail.com

11. Hello just wondered if you could send me a copy too

hayleygill4@hotmail.co.uk

12. becboo22

becboo22 New commenter

Would it be possible for me to have a copy of the performa for the learning journeys. i have seen how a few people are doing the learning journeys. i just want to make sure that i'm on the right track. I would be grateful if you could email me the performa.

Thanks
    bepelongley@hotmail.com

13. I too am struggling with the learning journeys. I read you went on a course for this, I wondered if you could email this to me as well please as I want to get this right. My email address is ann.sharman4@btopenworld.com many thanks Ann

14. Me too pls!

Would love a copy if possible.

Fun_lovin@live.co.uk

Cheers