1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Learning Intentions

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by cjmlynch, Jan 1, 2011.

1. cjmlynch

cjmlynch New commenter

Need advice! In planning do I show Learning Intentions for the 3 children who I have observed and am in the process of planning forand if so do I take the learning from Development Matters statements? Would be grateful for any ideas/suggestions/advice that I can feed back to my EY colleague.

2. On our weekly timetable we have a section called "targeted support" and I would write on children who need adult support in achieving their next steps-for example a child who couldn't build a sandcastle would be taught how to make one in the sand tray as a focused activity. I tend to plan my targetted support a week in advance but it would be probably be better to complete straight after the observation or the next day!
    hope this helps

3. cjmlynch

cjmlynch New commenter

Thanks looneylou86 all ideas welcome as am struggling where to go next with this. Thanx for taking time to reply! [​IMG]