1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Learning for Sustainability research project

Discussion in 'Scotland - curriculum' started by matthewsutherland88, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Good morning!!

in 2012, Learning for Sustainability was embedded within the new General Teaching Council Scotland (GTCS) Professional Standards as a core responsibility of every teacher in Scottish Education. In line with the revised standards, every practitioner, school and education leader should now demonstrate learning for sustainability in their practice.

I'm here to ask a favour from all teachers currently teaching in a local authority school in Scotland. I'm currently doing my masters part-time and looking in to the support teachers have received to help demonstrate learning for sustainability in to their practise. I would be really grateful if you could spare five minutes to complete the online survey! Thank you so much!

https://www.survey.ed.ac.uk/learningforsustainability

2. Hi Matthew.

I've just started my masters in Education for Sustainability at LSBU. In doing a bit of research I came across your post and was interested! I presume by the date you originally posted this that you may already have your findings...? Have you finished your masters? Would be great to connect with you about this.

Emma