1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

leaflets for key stage 2 children

Discussion in 'Primary' started by tafkam, Mar 9, 2011.

1. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

If you have Publisher, I have a template for a leaflet that we used for this stage. Rather than having to write their own, they just have to select the best from two titles, two opening paragraphs, two images, two captions, etc. That allows them to justify their choice, thereby effectively making their own success criteria in the process.
    PM me on here if you'd like me to email it.

2. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

3. I know I'm a year late but when I googled the same thing as you for my literacy topic I came across this website that I found quite useful as I hadn't got a large selection of my own leaflets:
    http://www.daysoutleaflets.co.uk/days_out_r-South_East_England.html
    You can download leaflets for all sorts of attractions and I found it quite handy.
    Even though I'm very late for your original request, I just wanted to share it as a handy website to know about for the future!

4. Thank you SO much for sharing this! What a useful resource!

5. Hi
    Im just about to teach leaflets to a hearing impaired student for functional skills. If you still have this template could you please email to me would be very useful many thanks

6. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Ren=membering leaflets can be one page items
    gather a selection out or those given to home or street ....look at them as well at other leaflets
    maybe you can make some on a topic, area,interst or even a set task
    main thing is to look at language, presentations and colour/printing .