1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Leadership courses for Trainers

Discussion in 'Vocational' started by anamikakhanna669, Mar 23, 2018.

1. anamikakhanna669

anamikakhanna669 New commenter

Hi, I would like to have some idea regarding how teachers would handle a situation where one of the teachers is accused of physical abuse against a child. Will the theoretical values learned from leadership training course be of any help? or it will be the situational impact which makes the educating leaders decide on their actions?

2. aparajita_act

aparajita_act New commenter

Hi Anamika, welcome to the community. Good point being raised. I think it is vital to have the perfect blend of theory and practical common sense to refer to such situation. Mostly because the privacy of the little one is of topmost priority here. Along with proper scheduling within the school.

3. anamikakhanna669

anamikakhanna669 New commenter

Thanks Aparajita for your comment. I would like to know how this perfect blend could be matched, just brief me by using some example as in how theory learnt through leadership courses for trainers can best be applied in real?