1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

leader of pupil progress post during the interview i will be required to look at data please help

Discussion in 'Assessment' started by blue3, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Hi,
    I am applying for a job with a TLR2 attached to pupil progress. When being shown around the school the head teacher mentioned that as part of the interview, i would be required to look at data.
    I have been a year 4 teacher, for 2 years and previous to this a year 1 teacher. i have looked my my class data in predicting levels, setting up intervention groups etc but not whole school data as such.
    Can anyone help, by suggesting what they might ask me to do? could it be spotting slow moving ch who have achieved 2c in KS1 but have not made expected progress or will they want me to look at value added?
    Any suggestions will be appreciated
    Thank you

2. Hi,
    I am applying for a job with a TLR2 attached to pupil progress. When being shown around the school the head teacher mentioned that as part of the interview, i would be required to look at data.
    I have been a year 4 teacher, for 2 years and previous to this a year 1 teacher. i have looked my my class data in predicting levels, setting up intervention groups etc but not whole school data as such.
    Can anyone help, by suggesting what they might ask me to do? could it be spotting slow moving ch who have achieved 2c in KS1 but have not made expected progress or will they want me to look at value added?
    Any suggestions will be appreciated
    Thank you