1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lead trainer MOE UAE - can we talk?

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by Mickonz, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Mickonz

Mickonz New commenter

Hi, I've just been offered a lead trainer role in the UAE with the MOE to start in April ( via astute agency) I'm trying to find out more about the role form the ground , and also the packages people are on, etc in order to get more informed before I sign ! so If you are a lead trainer , or know someone who is, could you wave if you are up for a Chat? My subject is drama A level, but I am happy to talk to anyone currently doing this role.

I am particularly interested in knowing whether, given the post - which I understand May cover a cluster of schools rather than single school placement - there is a presidence for negotiating extra travel and accommodation. as I beleive Currently it has to come out of the wage- which doesn't sit quite right. I'd still be earning more than over here in the uK - but I just don't want to be naive.

Hope this makes sense

Bests