1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

LCP Geography KS1 and 2

Discussion in 'Primary' started by mmc39, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Has anyone purchased any of these files? Are they worth investing in? If not do you know of any other good Geography resource on the market to aid teachers with their planning?
    Many thanks

2. Has anyone purchased any of these files? Are they worth investing in? If not do you know of any other good Geography resource on the market to aid teachers with their planning?
    Many thanks

3. greta444

greta444 New commenter

our school bought them a few years ago. They're on the shelf gathering dust because the units don't fit in very well with our topic plan. If you're prepared to teach the units in the file then I think they're quite a good resource.

4. Thank you for that - what are the units? Are they the units from QCA?

5. we have just bought the ks1 file, mostly because we have cover supervisors doing ppa and they not allowed to plan so LCP gives step by step plans for them to follow, otherwise i would have to plan it myself for them to deliver. Think it follows QCA, i know the history one does. Not had a chance to look at it yet. Will let you know what i think of it next week when ive had a look at it.

6. We've had them for quite a few years now - they were produced to help schools deliver QCA units - imo they're very worksheet driven.

7. Thank you for all that - does look like they are linked to QCA