1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Law: Btec Law and Legal Work level 2

Discussion in 'Social sciences' started by Amit10, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Hello, does anyone teach this? I am looking to do it this year and in desperate need for help from a teacher who is already teaching it.

Thanks

2. You could try getting in touch with the board and asking them if there is a network. [​IMG]

3. Hi Amit

I am a teacher of Law at Waverley School in Birmingham. I currently teach GCSE LAW and am looking to teach BTEC Law and legal work level 2 at our school. I would be happy to share any of my resources that I have and I am looking for some guidance and resources to get me started with the BTEC in law and legal work level 2. I am looking to establish a professional dialogue with other institutions that offer the BTEC Law and Legal work level 2. 

Please get in touch if you are interested

Regards

Mr Hussain
    hussainsarfraz@yahoo.co.uk

4. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Hi there,

I'm also a teacher at a school in Birmingham. I have been teaching GCSE law for a while now and looking to do BTEC but at level 3 in yr 12. Perhaps we could do some CPD together and tick a few PPM boxes in the process?

Feel free to pm me. Thanks

5. Hi I'm hoping to start up BTEC law level 3. Are you still hoping to set this up? I'm quite keen but don't know anyone who is doing it and would really like to see how t is done before I try!!

6. Hi have you started teaching this qualification yet ? How have you handled the hand in dates with your BTEC group ? are they good at handing in on time and have you allowed more than the 30 hours to do catch up sessions ?
    I teach the A-level and have never taught at GCSE level and so this qualification looks pretty basic and simple. Any interesting ways you have taught different aspects of the course ?

I am in the Milton Keynes area and setting this up to teach in September so any advice or tips would be great.

Cheers