1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Law and Order: SVU

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Victoria Plum, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Victoria Plum

Victoria Plum New commenter

Does anyone watch this? What has happened to Elliott?? I missed the first two episodes of the current series and possibly the end of the previous series and am intrigued as to where the delectable Chris Meloni has gone!!!

2. Victoria Plum

Does anyone watch this? What has happened to Elliott?? I missed the first two episodes of the current series and possibly the end of the previous series and am intrigued as to where the delectable Chris Meloni has gone!!!

3. marlin

marlin Star commenter

I missed the last series, but it is being shown as well, so I've both recording on sky+
    From what I can gather he shot someone in the course of his duties at the end of the last series and although it was deemed a 'good shoot' he was still to be investigated for previous arrest incidents. He decided to quit the job as he felt he was being hounded.

4. I believe that the storyline is that Stabler was involved in yet another questionable shooting and lost his job - however a friend told me that, and it certainly hasn't been made clear in the series. I am not sure that the show will survive his leaving, although I like both the new detectives (especially Kelli Giddish who is also the lead in that marvellously understated show, Chase. Sorry, Jerry Bruckheimer's Chase. )

5. Victoria Plum

Yes! I was quite surprised to see her pop up in SVU!! I LOVE Chase - as you say "marvellously understated", therefore highly entertaining! I like spotting the convicts who used to be in Prison Break!! LOL Thanks for the info, glad I'm not the only one who Stabler's disappearance seems to have passed me by!!