1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Laurie Graham - The Importance of Being Kennedy

Discussion in 'Book club' started by flutterbyplant, Jun 25, 2008.

1. I just read this, having been a fan of hers for a good few years now. I enjoyed it, and would recommend it for a light but informed read, but my favourite is still gone with the windsors (tho if I were her editor, I might suggest better titles...) which makes me laugh every time I read it :¬)

2. I just read this, having been a fan of hers for a good few years now. I enjoyed it, and would recommend it for a light but informed read, but my favourite is still gone with the windsors (tho if I were her editor, I might suggest better titles...) which makes me laugh every time I read it :¬)

3. I have read pretty much everything she's written - I really love her books, they are so clever and so well observed and warm and witty. But so hard to buy!! Never one on a Waterstone's table, and most of the ones I've bought have had to be from "used" sellers on Amazon.
    Hugely recommended. Everyone I've lent her books to has been thrilled to discover her!!

4. learningyoghurt

learningyoghurt New commenter

I'm also a fan, although I don't believe that anything could beat The Dress Circle, which is one of my all-time favourite books in the world, ever.