1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Last thing you cooked?

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by Reecedouglas1, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Reecedouglas1

Reecedouglas1 New commenter

i cooked some Chicken for tea yesterday so that.

2. primarycat

primarycat Star commenter

Pasta with a chicken stock, butter, lemon, mint, mortadella and pea sauce.

3. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

I 'cook' almost everyday, unless it's a 'freezer meal' which also is 'home-made' as I often batch cook one-to-eat & one-to-freeze. But then I'm retitred and have the time.
    When I was teaching I had to do much more 'batch cooking' and re-heating. Plus we often had chicken at the weekend, followed by using the cooked chicken to make curry / fricasse /soup etc for several days in the week.
    Or I'd 'cook' a load of mince & ragu at the weekend and then make Shepherd's pie, lasagne, spaghetti bolognaise etc for a day in the week.

4. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

just the same as Lara yesterday I pulled some ragu from the freezer, made cheese sauce and turned it into Lasagne.

Lara mfl 05 likes this.
  5. nizebaby

nizebaby Lead commenter

Lovely thread, lapinrose, but does it mean we'll all be posting what we're going to eat on one thread then, the following day, posting what we ate the time before?

towncryer and Lara mfl 05 like this.
  6. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

Roast lamb and boulangere potatoes last weekend. I have been away for about a week. Tomorrow I plan to make Biscoff cupcakes and a batch of Belle's sausage curry.

Lara mfl 05 likes this.
  7. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Not my thread, but I can see your point!
    Maybe I'll start a new one, 'What was the last thing you baked?'

Lara mfl 05 likes this.
  8. Bentley89

Bentley89 Occasional commenter

Hogroast. Or was that your mum...?

9. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Toast...................does that count?

10. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Hang on folks.....................OP is the one causing issues on Personal for posting pointless threads and not commenting.
    Now found his/her way onto Cookery.
    Ignore.