1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Laser Cutter Projects

Discussion in 'Design and technology' started by kyber, Jun 20, 2011.

1. School finally investing in a laser cutter. Anyone got any good projects that work well. Looking at a Kite project for year 7 with developments on the kite handle. Got a scheme of work for this which I am hoping to adapt. USB looks ok from another thread seen here. Lots of other ideas for electronics/rm that I am currently investigate and producing ideas, I am happy to share these.

2. School finally investing in a laser cutter. Anyone got any good projects that work well. Looking at a Kite project for year 7 with developments on the kite handle. Got a scheme of work for this which I am hoping to adapt. USB looks ok from another thread seen here. Lots of other ideas for electronics/rm that I am currently investigate and producing ideas, I am happy to share these.

3. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

<address> My Acrylic Jewellery project I've put in resources.x</address>

4. I have a nice little and quick cable tiding unit that fits around a plug socket, and ive just done again a realy quick fan unit that would easily clip on a laptop or be developed into a stand to go on top of a monetor to cool pupils down in the hot weather.

5. I have a PD/GP magnetic board game project that uses the laster cutter. I'll upload some resources, I called the project 'Magnetise' if you search for that.

6. I have a rose vase project and a bottle opener project which I do. Could share some photographs, etc if you leave your e-mail.