1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Large print Lord of the Flies

Discussion in 'English' started by Trebizond, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Hello, I have a new y11 group and one boy has very poor sight. He needs size 14+ font. I'm trying to get a copy of 'Lord of the Flies' in large print but can't track one down. Does anyone know of a way to get one?

Thanks!

2. Hello, I have a new y11 group and one boy has very poor sight. He needs size 14+ font. I'm trying to get a copy of 'Lord of the Flies' in large print but can't track one down. Does anyone know of a way to get one?

Thanks!

3. regentsreject

regentsreject Occasional commenter

You could contact the Royal Society for the Blind who might be able to advise you or could your school afford a Kindle?

4. http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=lord+flies+etext&d=4850345384544453&mkt=en-GB&setlang=en-GB&w=11872f92,b38db4a2
    The whole thing is online as an etext at the link above, though it probably shouldn't be...
    So you could just copy and paste it onto a word document, making it as large as you like.

5. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide