1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

large foam magnetic letters following letters and sounds order etc

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by kangel, Aug 31, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    I've found these and I want them but they will cost £40 including post and packing and tax! Does anyone know where I could get them cheaper??

2. hurny

hurny New commenter

3. Thank you...I have seen these before but they are designed for individual children I think...I was after large letters to use for whole class work. I may just try these one's though as children are always close to board when I am teaching phonics. Thank you

4. hurny

hurny New commenter

These ones are £32.40 incl p&p

5. Msz

Msz Established commenter

6. Don't want to put a downer on this but whenever I have anything made from foam within 5 minutes of any independent work they either have teeth marks in them or they are ripped (or eaten!) !! So I would spend your money wisely !

7. Msz

Msz Established commenter

I bought the giant letters from Smart Kids (same as the ones in the OP- cheaper at Rapid) about 5 years ago and they are still going strong. If the OP wants to use them for class/group teaching they are great but I wouldn't allow free access.