1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

LARDYLADY LARDYLADY!!!!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon468, May 27, 2011.

1. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Adam Ant is on The One Show tonight!!!!!

2. anon468

anon468 New commenter

He looked like he was channeling Capn Jack Sparrow, but he's still gorgeous.
    Good bone structure y'see.

3. lardylady

lardylady Lead commenter

Yes!! I saw it! I totally agree about the Jack Sparrowishness. I was getting so excited, I scared the cat!

4. Thank you!
    I have missed the show but not too bothered. The created picture of you and scared cat has made me laugh ....... still chuckling
    - hope the show was worth it

5. NOooooo! I missed it.
    Hope it's on iPlayer tomorrow.

6. anon468

anon468 New commenter

It should be, poeme.
    I forgot how groundbreaking and amazingly creative and clever his videos were. Still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

7. He's changed a bit over the years:
    [​IMG]

8. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

Oh, Adam. I thought he was drop dead gorgeous when he was young. Couldn't grasp that he was mad as a box of badgers, although it was kind of obvious, even back then.....

9. anon468

anon468 New commenter

Haven't we all!
    Thankfully my heinous pictures aren't plastered all over t'Internet. Apart from Facebook, where only my special friends get to 'enjoy' them... [​IMG]

10. I, of course, look exactly the same as I did when I first fancied Adam ... so how come he has aged?

11. Though I suppose that the real question is ... how much **** did I get taken out of me given that I looked well into middle age when I was 17?

12. I really didn't take on board how much his bi polar affected his life until I read his autobiography.
    I'd have offered him comfort if he'd asked[​IMG].